Friday, April 13, 2007

New life

Today I’m doing some studying for my new role. It would be a little difficult for me if I can’t handle the requirements so there are a lot of things that I need to read. I am finding some people here not to my liking but that’s okay, for sure this is just my first impression. I would probably start liking them sooner or later. I like my new work so far and I like doing the tasks. I just hope I don’t get bored with the same routine, I got used to the more challenging aspects of IT and somehow the product of my current role does not seem as challenging, but we’ll see. For now, I’m busy familiarizing myself with the country, hehehe. Been looking for a branch of Fitness First here, and Forever Flawless, if there’s one. Hope I find one soon.

1 comment:

cath said...

ei cmielo, msta na? la lang. i taggy tagged you in my blog. http://akomuli.blogspot.com/